1. Contact information of the data controller:
You can contact Ciers Beton BVBA as follows:
Telephone: +32 (0)51 40 08 89
Fax: +32(0)51 40 34 48
2. Which personal data do we process?
Ciers Beton BVBA processes personal data about you because you use our services and/or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
• First and last name
• Gender and date of birth
• Company Name
• E-mail address
• Telephone number (landline and/or mobile number)
• Address of your residence
• Location data
• Bank account number
• Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
• IP address
• Internet browser and device type
• Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence or by telephone.
3. Which special and / or sensitive personal data do we process?
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on about customers and/or website visitors who are under 16 years old, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
4. Why do we need personal data?
Ciers Beton BVBA processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To execute the agreement with Ciers Beton BVBA in which you are an involved party or to take measures before the agreement is concluded on your request
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and/or services to you
- To process your payments
- To send out our newsletter and/or advertising brochures
- To be able to offer personalized services
- To represent the legitimate interests of Ciers Beton BVBA or third parties, including suppliers of Ciers Beton BVBA
- Ciers Beton BVBA analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve our website and to adapt our range of products and services to your preferences.
5. How long do we keep your data?
Ciers Beton BVBA will not keep your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data are collected. Our retention period is (1) the entire duration of the agreement with you including any extensions, plus a period of 10 years after the termination of the agreement, or (2) during the entire period that Ciers Beton BVBA offers similar products and/or services on the market as the products or services you have ordered from Ciers Beton BVBA or in which you have been interested.
6. Do we share your data with others?
Ciers Beton BVBA only provides data to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. No data are shared outside the EU.
Your data will only be passed on internally at Ciers Beton BVBA to employees or appointees who need the data for the performance of their duties with a view to managing the administrative follow-up of customers, production planning, sales, stock and orders from suppliers.
Your data will be passed on to third-party suppliers of Ciers Beton BVBA to the extent that they are relevant and necessary for the manufacture of specific, tailor-made products.
With third parties that process your data on behalf of Ciers Beton BVBA, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data as much as possible. Ciers Beton BVBA remains responsible for these processing operations.
7. How do we map your website visit?
8. View, correct or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to email@example.com. To verify if the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity card with the request. We ask you to blacken your passport photo and citizen service number in this copy, for the protection of your privacy. Ciers Beton BVBA will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but always within thirty days.
Ciers Beton BVBA takes the protection of your data seriously and takes all reasonable and appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data are not secure or that there are indications of misuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Automated decision-making
Ciers Beton BVBA does not make decisions about matters that may have (significant) consequences for people based on automated processing of personal data.
File a complaint: Ciers Beton BVBA also wishes to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority. This can be done using the following contact details:
Belgian Data Protection Authority ('Commission for the Protection of Privacy')
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Telephone: +32 (0) 2 274 48 00
Fax: +32 (0) 2 274 48 35
This statement can, without prior notice, be adapted in function of legal evolutions. We therefore ask you to check regularly if and, if so, which changes have been made. Changes take effect as soon as they are published on this website.